After exercise, the glycogen stores are empty. In order to recover effectively after exercise, you should consume sufficient carbohydrates and proteins. The stress hormone level can drop and regeneration is promoted.
Articles in this section
- How can I create my own training plan for muscle building?
- What somatotype do I belong to?
- Which diet / training is suitable for the different somatotypes?
- How can I gain muscle mass effectively ?
- How can I continue to improve my athletic performance?
- How can I create my own training plan for weight loss?
- How can I recover effectively after the sport?
- What should I consider / avoid after sports?
- What is testosterone?
- How do I gain weight?