To gain weight, you need a calorie surplus. That means you have to eat more calories than you consume. Especially foods such as nuts, nutmeg or oils are rich in calories and help you to eat more calories faster. But make sure that you stick to healthy food.
Articles in this section
- Which products can I use for a quick, healthy breakfast?
- What is the difference between saturated and unsaturated fats?
- What are sugar substitutes / sweeteners?
- What are carbohydrates?
- Why are minerals important to us?
- Is spicy food healthy?
- How can I eat healthier?
- Healthy fats: Friend or Foe?
- How can I change my diet?
- I would like a nutrition and training advice.