A moderate calorie deficit and regular exercise will allow you to achieve satisfactory results in the area of long-term weight loss. On the other hand, a too large calorie deficit initially leads to a rapid weight loss, but then causes the yo-yo effect and the lost pounds quickly return to the hips.
Articles in this section
- Why don't I lose weight?
- Why does losing weight take so long?
- How can I lose weight without a strict diet?
- What is your weight loss program like?
- Why am I not losing weight?
- How do I lose weight without sports?
- Why does it take so long to lose weight?
- What is the benefit of burning fat
- How do I lose weight as a vegetarian / vegan?