Ingredients (for 1 serving of protein pizza margherita):
For pizza dough:
- 100g Protein Pizza by foodspring
- 100ml lukewarm water
- some flour for dusting your work surface (ex: gluten-free flour)
For the topping:
- 100g tomato sauce (chopped tomatoes, garlic, salt)
- 60g mozzarella basil
Here's how you make it:
- Preheat oven to 180°C .
- Combine baking mix with water and knead until dough forms. Let rest for 10 min.
- Dust work surface with flour and roll out pizza dough (approx. Ø 26cm).
- Place pizza dough on baking tray lined with baking paper and bake for 15-20 min.
- Cover pizza dough with tomato sauce and mozzarella and bake for another 10 min. until crispy. Garnish with fresh basil.
You're looking for further receipts? Have a look here https://www.foodspring.co.uk/protein-pizza and click on RECOMMEND USE.